Accepting online enrollment for grades TK – 8th only.
If your child is currently enrolled in Lincoln USD, do not apply for the next school year.
Before proceeding to online enrollment, please be sure to have the required documents ready to upload.
1. Completed and signed Student Information Sheet.
2. Student’s birth certificate, passport, or Parent Affidavit of Student Age (signed under penalty of perjury) Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1 of their kindergarten year; Transitional Kindergarten students must have birth dates between September 2 and June 2 of their transitional kindergarten year. Ed code§48000 - §48003
3. Student’s complete and up-to-date immunization record.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination can prevent over 90 percent of cancers caused by HPV. HPV vaccines are safe, and scientific research shows that the benefits of HPV vaccination far outweigh the potential risks.
4. Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
5. Proof of residence within Lincoln Unified boundaries in parent/guardian’s name:
Original statements required and dated within 30 days; accepted documentation includes ONE of the following:
• Property tax payment receipt.
• Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt.
• Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt.
• Pay stub
• Voter registration
• Correspondence from a government agency
6. Special education records
Needed for Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and First Grade:
• Student’s Physical Examination for School Entry form completed by a physician
For TK & K: dated within six months of school start date
For 1st: dated within 18 months of school start date
• Student’s Oral Health Assessment form completed by a dental health professional
For TK – 1: dated within 1 year of school start date
Needed for High School Registration:
• Unofficial transcript and withdrawal release with current progress grades from the previous school. For students enrolling into 9th, the most recent 8th grade report card.
When proof of residence is in another person’s name, they must be available in person to provide the following:
1. Any of the above options for proof of residence
2. Photo ID
3. Signature for a Residence Verification Letter that is provided at time of registration.
Parent/Guardian: Please be aware that you will be required to provide one of the listed options for proof of residence in your name within 45 days of signing a Residence Verification Letter. In addition, please be advised Lincoln Unified School District representatives may do a home visit to verify residence.